Reaching into a computer and pulling out Olivia Wilde.

Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 by King Matyas in
2


Finally got to watch TRON Legacy last night... AWESOME. During the course of the movie I decided that Olivia Wilde was to me what Johnny Depp is to my wife. I went to bed wondering how I could shove my dad into a computer program, have him magically obtain the know-how to create a digital world on "The Grid", run into some issues with his likeness, and need me to come and assist so I too could bring back my very own Olivia Wilde to help me change the world. (I know what you're thinking... that sentence was a run on and I should use better grammar and sentence structure.)

There are some awesome words that when paired together need no further explanation. "All you can eat" and "Ribs", for example. Or "Dollar Pitchers" and "Until Midnight". "Not" and "Pregnant". I think "Olivia Wilde" and "In a bikini" pretty much sums up everythig you need to know here.

You may be right about my needing to use better grammar, but today I learned that I am automatically supposed to be a Pisces in lieu of an Aries. That kind of change has got me a little miffed. Nothing against you Pisces (introverted dorks) but I'm an Aries. I don't care what your freakin astrological sign says, I was born fire.

Enough about that. (I'm not a freakin Pisces)

Lucky thing for me (and you), is that with the Omnipotent power of the almighty Google, lowly schmucks like you and me can summon the powers of Google for whatever purpose we choose. Today I wished for Olivia Wilde and now I share her with you.

"Olivia Wilde" and "In Disney & IMAX 3d"
"Olivia Wilde" and "nothing"

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. Awesome movie and yes, she is so hot. Can't blame you for wanting to shove your dad into a pc and see if you can find your own Olivia!

  1. Malori says:

    Jon wants to see that movie, and even I have to agree that she is pretty hot. I agree with the zodiac sign thing - I have spent my life being a balanced Libra and now they want to mess it all up!! Identity Crisis!!!